VAT Return - LMDF Tax Solutions - Tax Return for only £100

Go to content

Main menu:

VAT Retunrs:

If you have a business supplies in Europe:
If you’re a VAT-registered business in the UK supplying goods and services to VAT-registered customers in another EU country, you must tell HMRC about those supplies. Use an EC Sales List (ESL) to show:

  • details of each of your EU customers
  • the sterling value of the supplies you’ve made to them
  • the customer’s country code
Back to content | Back to main menu